Are dogs welcome? Can you provide us with a bowl of water for a dog if that’s the case?
– Yes! We welcome dogs both indoors and outdoors and we will of course provide your dog with a bowl of water.
I’m disabled, can I visit you?
– Unfortunately the main entrance to the restaurant isn’t adapted for wheelchairs but we’ll gladly help you inside through the kitchen entrance. Your wheelchair however can’t be wider than 70 cm. The restroom is large enough for a wheelchair but it is not fitted with any handles or other such facilities. The upper floor of the restaurant isn’t possible to visit though as we don’t have an elevator.
We have booked one of your private rooms upstairs and one person in our party use a wheelchair, do you have a elevator?
– The upper floor of the restaurant isn’t possible to visit if you’re a wheelchair user unfortunately as we don’t have an elevator. We’d be happy to organize a table in the restaurants dining room on the ground floor though or on our outdoor veranda should that be open (seasonal). The Orangery, our private conservatory down by the water, is also accessible to those in a wheelchair.
Can i bring my kids to the restaurant? do you have highchairs? can i bring the stroller indoors?
– Yes, children are always welcome. Highchairs are available but your stroller must stay outside. When making your table reservation please include your children in the total number of guests.If you’re 4 adults and 2 children you will be seated on the tables. This applies for as long as the restrictions regarding 4 persons per table (incl. children) stands.
Can we bring our own food for the kids?
– No, unless it’s canned food for the youngest ones.
do you have parking nearby?
– Yes, there is a public parking on the mainland, just before the small bridge to Bockholmen. Parking on Bockholmen is otherwise prohibited, this also applies for those with parking permits for disabilities.
can we come to you by boat?
– Yes, we have a quite large pier with a depth of approx. 8 metres.
what type of food do you serve?
– Classic Swedish flavours with a Mediterranean touch.
i have allergies, can you adapt the menu for me?
– Absolutely! Get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
how long does the kitchen stay open?
– The kitchen closes one hour before the restaurant does.
i’m on a diet, do you have suitable dishes?
– Yes, most of the time. If not, we’ll adjust an existing dish for you after our best ability.
we are a larger group and will order from your set group menu, do we have to order the same menu for everyone? And does that include children as well in that case?
– Yes, you do need to order the same menu for everyone in the party. We will of course make exceptions for those with allergies/vegetarians though. We don’t have a kids menu but we can offer our classic meatballs dish for our younger guests should they not wish to eat the same meny as the rest of the party.
do you offer take away?
– Yes, we offer take away from our lunch menu during the high season and the evening menu (with restriction for certain dishes). Please observe that take away does not apply for seafood or christmas table.
do you offer catering?
– Yes, our catering department will gladly help you with this. Please get in touch with your request at: email@example.com.
can we bring our own cake or can you provide one for us?
– You can’t bring your own cake but we can pre-order a cake for you, or bake one depending on your wishes. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
i would like to surprise my friends with a flower, a bottle of champagne or such. can you help me with this?
– We can help you with anything we have on our menu, but e.g. a flower you must bring yourself or order from a florist.
do you have a bar?
– We don’t have a bar indoors but during the summer we have “Kärleksbaren”, our outdoor bar down by the water which is open if weather permits. For more info see Kärleksbarens instagram.
can i reserve a table at kärleksbaren?
– No, we do not take any reservations there. Just come by and we’ll sort a table for you.
can we continue our evening in kärleksbaren after dinner in the restaurant?
– Of course, if weather permits. You will need to settle your bill at the restaurant before you head down and please note that we don’t reserve tables at Kärleksbaren.
do you have outdoor seating?
– Yes, during the summer.
do you have a chambre séparée? can we sit secluded?
– Yes. We have two private rooms upstairs for 24 or 8 persons. We also have our lovely Orangery down by the water with room for 24 persons (from 1/7 we can welcome up to 30p in the Orangery). You can book these room directly here on our website.
we have booked one or your private rooms, can we sit outside instead should weather permit?
– No. You are very welcome to start your evening (or day) outside though. We have several pavilions and also boule courts that you can book for mingle.
we have booked one of your private rooms upstairs in the restaurant, can we have a live band playing?
– No, unfortunately not as it would disturb other guests.
we have booked the orangery, can we have a live band playing?
– Yes, acoustic music is allowed to be played outside on the wooden deck until 22.00. You need to booked the wooden deck exclusively if you wish to go for this though. You can also play music via a mobile loudspeaker in the Orangery.
is there toilets down by the orangery?
– We don’t have any toilets down by the Orangery but we do have two portable ones in the garden up by the house.
we have booked a table in the restaurants dining room. can we start with a pre-dinner drink and some snacks outside before we go in?
– Of course, you are welcome to book one of our pavilions out in the garden. A pre-order is preferred. Please email us your enquiry on email@example.com.
we would like to combine our visit with an activity, do you have any suggestions?
– Yes, we have four boule courts in our garden that you can book via our website. These cost 200kr per court/hour. If you’re interested in a boat ride, sauna raft or other activities please contact our colleagues at More Activities on firstname.lastname@example.org.
can we book our favorite table?
– We never promise specific tables but we will of course make a note of your wishes.
do i need a table reservation or can i come by spontaneously?
– A table reservation is always best to guarantee you a table but we’ll of course do our best to accommodate our more spontaneous guests.
if i come by spontaneously, how long will i have to wait for a table?
– Hard to tell, anything from 10 minutes to an hour – or more, or less.
can i lease the entire restaurant for a wedding or such?
– Yes but only during our off season (October – November and January – April). Please contact our booking manager at: email@example.com.
can you invoice us?
– We don’t invoice groups below 10 persons, privat persons or companies outside Sweden. If payed by invoice a fee of 200: – will be added to the bill. All invoice queries must be approved before the visit by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
we are a large party that wish to pay separately. is this possible?
– Yes but we need to know this before your visit. You also need to keep track of what you’ve ordered so it runs smoothly.
Do you sell gift cards?
– Yes! We sell gift cards both at the restaurant and through www.bockholmengruppen.com
do you have wi-fi available?
– We offer wi-fi to our conference groups. We don’t have a guest network to offer besides this though, this because of bad connection on the island.
i forgot something at the restaurant! what do i do?
– Please send us an email on: email@example.com.
are you hiring?
– Yes, almost always. Please connect with us via: jobb.bockholmengruppen.com.