FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are dogs welcome?
– We love dogs, but not in the dining room. Outside on the terrace and in Kärleksbaren down by the water they are more than welcome.
I’m disabled, can I visit you?
– Unfortunately the main entrance to the restaurant is not adapted for wheelchairs, but we will gladly help you inside through the kitchen entrance on the back. Your wheelchair however can’t be wider than 70 cm. The restroom is large enough for a wheelchair but it is not fitted with any handles or other such facilities.
Can I bring my kids to the restaurant? Do you have highchairs? Can I bring the stroller indoors?
– Yes, children are always welcome here. Highchairs are available but your stroller must stay outside. When making your table reservation please include your children in the total number of guests.
Do you have a parking nearby?
– Yes, there is a public parking on the mainland, just before the small bridge to Bockholmen. Parking on Bockholmen is otherwise prohibited.
Can we come to you by boat?
– Yes, we have a quite large pier with a depth of approx. 8 metres.
What type of food do you serve?
– Classic Swedish flavours with a Mediterranean touch.
I have allergies, can you adapt the menu for me?
– Absolutely! Get in touch with us at: email@example.com.
How long does the kitchen stay open?
– The kitchen close one hour before the restaurant closes.
I’m on a diet, do you have suitable dishes?
– Yes, most of the time. If not we’ll adjust an existing dish for you after our best ability.
Do you do Take Away?
– No, unfortunately not.
Do you offer catering?
– Yes, our catering department will gladly help with this. Please get in touch with your request at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can we bring our own cake, or can you provide one for us?
– You can’t bring your own cake, but we have a cake menu from which you can pre-order. Please contact us at: email@example.com.
I would like to surprise my friends with a flower, a bottle of champagne or such. Can you help me with this?
– We can help you with anything we have on our menu, but e.g. a flower you must bring yourself, or order from a florist.
Do you have a bar?
– We don’t have a bar indoors, but during the summer we have “Kärleksbaren”, our outdoor bar where we barbecue and drinks summer drinks when the heater allows. For more info see: karleksbaren.com
Can I reserve a table at Kärleksbaren?
– No, we do not take any reservations here. Just come by and we’ll sort a table for you.
Do you have outdoor seating?
– Yes we do, but only during the summer.
Do you have a chambre séparée? Can we sit secluded?
– Yes. We have two private rooms upstairs for 30 or 10 people. We also have our lovely Orangery down by the water with room for 20-30 people depending on season.
Can we reserve our favourite table?
– We can’t promise anything, but we will do our best to fulfill your wishes.
We are a large group of people that want to visit you. Is this possible?
– Absolutely! Please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish to have a pre-order of your menu one week prior your visit.
Can I lease the entire restaurant for a wedding or such?
– Yes, but only during our low season(October – November and January – April). Please contact our restaurant manager at: email@example.com.
Do I need a table reservation or can I come by spontaneously?
– A table reservation is always best to guarantee you a table. But we’ll of course do our best to accommodate our more spontaneous guests.
If I come by spontaneously, how long will I have to wait for a table?
– Hard to tell, but anything from 10 minutes to an hour. Or more, or less.
Can you invoice us?
– Yes. A fee of 200 sek will be added to the bill if the total amount is below 20 000 sek.
Do you sell gift cards?
– Yes! We sell gift cards both in the restaurant and through our homepage.
Do you have wi-fi available?
I forgot something in the restaurant! What do I do?
– Please send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you hiring?
– Yes, almost always. Please send us your resumé to: email@example.com.